- Next, go to Booking Types and click 'Add booking type' > you can choose to create a blank booking type or use our premade template for a CLUB type venue
- Name this booking type and tick the Guest list box next to 'Kind of booking type'
- Once you have done this you can also tick Require all guest list names
- If this is ticked, you then have the option to Require the gender of everyone on the guest list
- In the Availability section, tick the days you want there to be a guest list and enter in the earliest and latest times guests can book for entrance to the venue through the guest list. Under Max enquiry size put the maximum number of people one guest is allowed to add to the guest list.
If you would like all Guest list bookings to be confirmed automatically
until your Guest list max has been reached - you can set this booking type to auto-confirm only
by setting up the below:
- Scroll down to Auto-confirm rules and click 'add another'
- Tick the days the guest list is available and again enter in the max number of people one guest is allowed to add to the guestlist (same as in Availability)
- make sure to SAVE to create this booking type.