- Next, go to Booking Types and click 'add booking type'
- Name this booking type Guest list and also tick the Guest list box next to 'kind of booking type'
- Once you have done this you can also tick Require all guest list names
- In the Availability section, tick the days you want there to be a guest list and enter in the earliest and latest times guests can book for entrance to the venue through the guest list. Under Max enquiry size put the maximum number of people one guest is allowed to add to the guest list.
If you would like all Guest list bookings to be confirmed automatically until your Guest list max has been reached - you can set this booking type to auto-confirm only by setting up the below:
- Then scroll down to Auto-confirm rules and click 'add another'
- Tick the days the guest list is available and again enter in the max number of people one guest is allowed to add to the guestlist (same as in Availability)
- Below this, under Areas for this Booking Type, select Guest list from the drop-down list and click 'Add Area'
- click SAVE to create this booking type.