There are multiple internal and external factors that could conflict with Collins causing temporary issues with your system. Here is a list of factors and tasks to check your end before reporting to our Team at Collins HQ:
- Is your internet working fine? One way to test this is to look at other sites or pull up Collins on your phone's 4G to see if the diary loads
- When entering diary view and it's not loading, press "Enter" again or refresh the page CTRL+R or Apple Key+R
- Have you or someone deleted your tables in your Admin Settings (check "Tables/Areas" in venue admin settings)
If after checking the above, you are still unable to view your Diary, please complete the troubleshooting tasks below:
1) Try logging out of Collins and shutting the browser completely, opening it up again and re-logging in.
2) If you're still experiencing the same issues, then try the following:
Clear your browser history
Clear the cache on your laptop
Check to see that there are no extensions in your browser that would affect Collins (especially in Chrome)
Then, if you're finding that it's still the same, please use the 'Report An Issue' button (bottom right of every page when logged into Collins), giving us detailed information on the issue you’re experiencing/who’s experiencing it/what browser are you using etc
Using this information we will be able to look into the problem faster and more efficiently. If you are able to take a screenshot of the 'Console' tab on your laptop, this will help our Tech team Ideally we'd need this screenshot to be taken on the page is being affected and/or running slowly.
How to do this:
On the page when it's happening, right click
Click "inspect element"
You'll see a screen with lots of code on it (dont panic!)
In the top panel of this new split screen click on "console"
Drag the panel up so it covers your whole screen and take a screen shot of what is in the console section
- Send that to us. That is essentially an error report in code on what is breaking on that specific computer.