- estate name and sales area ID of the till
- site id of the venue
- booking type id - the ID of the booking type in Zonal that Collins bookings should be added as
- payment method ID - the ID of the payment type in Zonal that deposits should be added as
- employee ID - the ID of the employee in Zonal that Collins actions should be carried out as
- username - the HTTP auth username to connect to the API with
- password - the HTTP auth password to connect to the API with
Which bookings get uploaded?
All bookings with deposits will be uploaded to your tills.
When do bookings get uploaded?
Bookings will be added to the till around 7am on the day that the booking takes place. Any bookings that get added on the day they are to take place, or that have their first deposit added on that day, will be picked up and uploaded within an hour.
What if deposits are removed?
Since bookings only get uploaded on the day they take place, any changes before that date will get picked up as normal. If a booking's deposits are removed on the day then you will manually need to update the record on the till - unfortunately Zonal doesn't provide a way for us to remove deposits from the till once added.
What booking details get added to the till?
Each booking will have the first and last name of the customer, the date and time of the booking and the cover count, as well as the Collins booking ID in the 'reference' field. The total amount of the customer's deposits will also be added to the booking.