Important points to note when thinking about setting this up:
- Booking Types with no auto confirm rules will still continue as an enquiry
- Bookings that are eligible for auto confirm and can be accommodated(should you have availability) will still get accepted
- If you have 'Still Take Enquiries if no available areas found' ticked and also this activated, Collins will continue to accept enquiries up to the restriction time you put in place here so no last minute enquiries will come in if you're fully booked.
- If you have auto confirm set up to certain number and anything more than this comes in as an enquiry, once this rule has been set up Collins will continue to take bookings up to your 'Same Day Bookings' time, but will stop any larger groups being able to make an enquiry after this rule.
- In the booking type, tick 'Restrict when bookings that can't be auto-confirmed may be accepted as an enquiry'
- Once you do that, you will see a weekdays option appear. These are the days you want this to applicable for and to the right is the number of hours/days you want to apply this restriction to.
- You can apply different rules for each day, for example during the week this restriction can be enforced two hours before the time of booking as you have a team in during the day, but on Sundays enquiries need to be made two days before.
- Remember to click SAVE after you have finished