When downloading the Customised Run Sheets from the Diary/Run Sheet page, the below attributes are ticked by default
Using the tick boxes at the top, you can personalise your Customised Runsheet to include what you need and remove what isn't relevant when operating in your service.
- Unassigned - Any bookings that don't have a table assigned to them
- Guestlist - Any bookings that have been marked as 'Guestlist'
- Reference - DMN reference code which can be searched for in Collins and is in the guests' confirmation email
- Source - Showing where this booking/enquiry has come from (e.g Own Website)
- Runsheet Notes - Notes the team have inputted into Collins about the booking
- Pre-Orders - Pre-Orders the team have added to the booking
- Payments - Deposits/Authentications and payment notes that have been added to the booking
- Customer Requests - Anything the customer has mentioned in the 'Special Requests' section when making a booking. This can be anything from allergies to high chair requirements