Within your Diary grid you may see some coloured indicators - below is an explanation of what each of these represent:
1. A red line along the bottom of a booking indicates that the booking has been placed into a table or area that has a smaller capacity than the booking size i.e. below there is a booking of 5 guests placed in a table with a capacity of 2 people:
2. A vertical orange line indicates that an arrivals limit has been broken. E.g. here I have set a Limit Arrivals for dinner bookings of 30 between 20:00 and 20:30, and I have 38 covers booked in to arrive during this time slot.
3. A small orange line on the booking itself indicates that the booking is in progress, it hasn’t been confirmed yet. To confirm the booking, you can simply click on the booking in the grid and click ‘CONFIRM’:
4. A black line on a booking indicates that a pre-order has been added to this booking for a certain time, e.g:
5. Greyed out areas on the Diary grid indicate that these areas have been closed to online bookings: