Your permissions can be found in your user section:
Settings > Users (if you cannot see this option, please contact your key user to review your permissions)
When adding a new user in Collins, you can determine what type of user they will be and what kind of access they will have. To start assigning permissions click EDIT next to the relevant user.
Overall there are three types of users:
Read-Only User: This user can add walk-ins, change the status of bookings in live service (arrived/seated/left etc) and change the number of actual guests when checking in bookings, only. They cannot manage enquiries, move bookings around tables or deal with any bookings that aren't for "today".
Restricted User: Has the same access as the 'Read Only User' plus can also add and 'Take' enquiries in Collins, plus confirm bookings up to a certain amount of people - which is determined in your venue admin. They cannot add payments or pre-orders in enquiries nor download any data or see any reports.
Bookings Manager: Everything restricted user can do + confirm any size bookings and view basic reports, take payment and pre-orders. Once set up as a 'Bookings Manager", the following extra permissions can be added:
- Advanced Reports - View all reports including those with customer data and payments
- Download Reports - Download all reports including those with customer data and payments. This option will only appear when 'Advanced Reports' is ticked.
- Manage Booking Rules - Change your booking rules and Collins settings
- Manage Venue Details - Manage your DesignMyNight venue page [marketing]
- Manage Permissions - Be able to add users to Collins and change the permissions of users
- View Customers - View the customer database but not download any customer data (this includes the Enquiries page download).
- Download Customers - Can view and download the customer database. The enquiries page download will also include customer data
Those users that have "Manage Permissions" can also download all their users and their permissions at the top of the "User" page, so you can quickly filter by what venues have what users, for your own internal admin/audits.