Please Note: You can only check a booking in on today's date.
Here you can:
- Change the booking type, guest count, expected time of arrival and the duration, all without having to click into the booking and out of the Floorplan/Diary
- Partly check in the booking - for example if half of the party have arrived and you want to make a note that there are still X amount to come.
- Track the stage of the booking, from 'Arrived' to 'Left' - Please note that you dont have to go through each stage to get to left, you can go in the order you like. You can also create your own stages.
- Mark the booking as a No Show and a reason why they didnt show by your customer
Labels This will then be tagged against the customer in your Collins system for future bookings. Once you have marked them as a no show, this will then move the booking into the 'Finished Bookings' section of the list.
- See all the Tables/Areas the booking is assigned to and change the table thats ben allocated using the 'Find Areas' tool.
- Add run sheet notes that are relevant to the current time, for example 'Birthday boy in red', 'Half of Party have arrived, in the garden'.
- Reject the booking - Once you have clicked 'Reject', the labels that have been marked as 'Cancelled' in your Settings will appear, giving you the option to tag why this booking has been rejected. For example 'Phoned and cancelled on the day', 'Ill on the day', 'Didnt Pay Deposit', 'Couldnt get through'. How to edit your Customer Labels is Here.
Use the ‘running late’ buttons to delay the booking time by 5, 10 or 15 minutes.