If you have a special occasion/event for one particular date, you can create a Booking Type specifically for this.
Add a Booking type as usual by going to:
- Select Venue
- Booking Types
- Select 'Add Booking Type'
- Create the name of the booking type/event i.e. Mothers Day Lunch
- Do not add any rules in the Availability section, instead, scroll past this section and down to 'Override Dates'
- Under Override Dates > select 'Add Another'
- Enter the Date of the event i.e. if the event is for one day enter the same date in the Date From and Date To fields.
- You can also 'Copy' rules from another booking type by selecting the Copy button > then select the rule you'd like to copy to the current type
Please Note: if the Latest Booking time falls into the early hours of the morning (00:00 onwards) the next day, you will need to enter different dates in these fields.
Enter all relevant parameters. You can also accept auto-confirmed bookings for that day by entering a maximum group size in the ‘Auto-confirm Max’ field, then scroll down to a section called 'Auto-confirm Rules' and 'Areas for this booking type' and complete as usual when setting up Auto-confirmed Bookings.
Make sure to SAVE the page
- If you wish to open for those dates only, do not enter any rules in the Availability section above (as this will cause the event to repeat weekly).
- If your venue is not usually open on the day you are overriding the booking type for, you will need to override the opening hours as well. To do this, go to Settings:
Fill out details accordingly