You can set up pre-order food/drink items and packages to use internally for enquiry management. Once set up, the team can easily manually add pre-order items/packages to an enquiry/booking.
To set up your pre-order items and packages, go to:
- Venues > select your Venue
- Pre-orders tab on the left-hand side
- select ADD ANOTHER ITEM to start adding your items
- In the pop-up box > Add the ‘Name’ of the item, the ‘Type’, the ‘Subtype’ (if a food option), the ‘Price’ and finally the ‘Description’
Please note: The item name should be kept brief - For example 'Cod'. Any descriptive elements should be placed in the ‘description’ section mainly because if using the place card function, problems with sizing will arise if using long title descriptions in the ‘Name’ section.
- Click on 'Show Advanced' to add diet types, allergies and extra settings to each pre-order item. Read more about this here.
- Make sure to hit SAVE when finished and then SAVE the settings page as well
If adding a 'food' type, you can also give your items a subtype to be able to better categorise your pre-orders. There are a variety of food subtype options to cover all your pre-order food items. These are:
- Bowl Food
- Amuse Bouche
- Palate Cleanser
- Side dish
- Cheese course
Once you've built up a list of pre-order items, you'll be able to flick through each page of items at the bottom of the pre-order items section.
To move items around in the list, simply use the ‘drag’ symbol on the right-hand side of the item and drag and drop to the desired location. Remember to click ‘SAVE’ on the settings page after moving the item’s location.
Once added, the items will then display on a drop-down menu in your Pre-order section and can be added manually to each booking/enquiry and paid for using the payment section (if using Collins Pay).
If you would like to send your Set Menus to customers so they can select and send back their orders, we do have an extra functionality called ‘Collins Pre-orders’.