To start doing this, go to:
- Settings > Venues > Choose Your Venue > Booking Types
- Click on the booking type
- Scroll down to Auto-Confirm Rules > click 'Add Another' and under Days and tick the days of the week you'd like to activate this for (EG: Friday and Saturday).
- Input the min guests (normally 1) and the max guests (this will depend on the venue, the most common guest size is 8) and the time parameters you'd like them to arrive before and after. If you have an existing booking type with the same rules you'd like to set up, for example, both your Lunch and Dinner auto-confirm max is 8 all week, you can use the 'Copy from type' button. This will copy over existing Auto-confirm rules from a selected booking type. To do this > Select the 'Copy from type' button > Select the booking type you wish to copy the rules from
- You can also:
- Underneath the Auto-Confirm Rules is the Areas For This Booking Type section. You will need to complete this section to activate Auto-confirm. When you have your Tables/Areas section set up, simply click 'Edit Areas' and select the very top box to select all tables in your venue or tick the relevant tables. This will be the list of tables that Collins will auto-confirm bookings into. If you would like to remove tables out of this list to keep them for walk-ins - simply remove them by unticking the relevant table.
- This list of tables will be the hierarchy that Collins will place tables into, so if you would like to adjust this, you can use the drag and drop cross on the far right to re-order tables.