To allocate a booking to a table within the Floorplan, go to Floorplan tab (third in the top bar). If you have multiple venues, select the Venue within the check-in list using the drop-down arrow next to the venue name.
To allocate tables or change tables for a customer:
- Find the customer's name in the left-hand Check-in list
- There will be a button with the Table number/name the booking is placed in or if they haven't been placed into a table yet this will display an arrow icon
- Click on the button > this will now display 'Done'
- If they are already assigned a table this will go purple within the floorplan > to change the table to another one, simply click on the table they are in to deselect it (the purple will disappear) and then select the table you want to put them in (you can select multiple tables, turning them purple)
- When happy with your selection, click the 'Done' button within the check-in list and it will save the selection.
To drag and drop:
You can also move a booking by dragging and dropping it from the check-in list to the table. Simply click and hold the booking and drag it to move it to a new table.
NOTE: All changes made in the visual Floorplan are reflected in the Diary and Runsheet views automatically. And vice versa.