If a customer complains after their visit and you don't want Collins to then send them the automatic follow up email, you can disable it from the customer's booking.
- Find the customer's booking
- Click on the booking to bring up the booking details screen
- Click on the “Messages” tab
- Under Automated Email > tick “Don’t send follow-up email”
- Make sure to SAVE the booking
Note, this will only be visible if you've turned the automatic follow-up email on in your settings. Follow this guide to learn how to do this.