To send out any pre-uploaded attachments, firstly you need to upload them to your own Collins "attachments bank", which we store for you.
To upload these, go to:
- Venues (or Venue Group if you’d like upload the same attachments for all venues)
- Emails & Texts
- Scroll down to “Email Attachments”
- Add Another > name the file and then select File from your device to upload
- Make sure to SAVE the page
Adding attachments to the emails you send to customers:
In the customer's booking/enquiry, go to:
- Click Compose Email
- Select the type of email you'd like to send, e.g. Confirmation, and enter the appropriate fields.
- Attachments - click on the drop-down which will display all the attachments uploaded in your attachment bank - select the relevant attachment
- If you would like to upload a document that's not in your attachment bank, you can use the 'Upload Attachment' button to upload this straight from your laptop/device.