If you have a special occasion that has different booking rules to the norm, you can set up booking rules for a specific day without creating a whole new booking type. Eg. If New Year’s Eve falls on a Sunday, you might want to change when people can book, different from a normal Sunday.
To do this, go to Settings:
- Select Venue
- Booking Types
- Select the relevant Booking Type
- Scroll down to the “Override Dates” section
- Click ‘Add Another’
- Enter the relevant information
- Make sure to SAVE the page
- If you usually accept auto-confirmed bookings but for that day you only want Enquiries to come into the system you can stop auto-confirm bookings for that day by entering ‘0’ (zero) in the ‘Auto-confirm Max’ field > SAVE.
- If you do not want to take bookings/enquiries for a specific date, Add the date and do not tick CAN BOOK
- If you already have a rule set up in a different booking type, you can also use the COPY button next to ADD ANOTHER to pull the rule from another booking type
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- If you wish to open for those dates only, do not enter any rules in the Availability section above.
- If your venue is not usually open on the day you are overriding the booking type for, you will need to override the opening hours as well. To do this, go to Settings:
Fill out details accordingly
Make sure to SAVE the page