In your Enquiry page you can use the Filter Icon to drill your Enquiries and Bookings down and then DOWNLOAD them into a CSV file.
Apart from the general Booking and Contact Details the file also contains:
- Booking Reference Number (Column A)
- User assigned to the booking (Column B)
- Received Date (Column D)
- Status Changed Date (Column F)
- Store Code (Column I)
- Customer Requests (Column O)
- Custom Field (Column P)
- Actual Guests (Column T)
- Actual Spend (Column U)
- Third Party Reference Number (Column V)
- Status (Column AB)
- Customer Cancelled (Column AD)
- Source (Column AF)
- Deposits Paid (Column AJ) - including payments taken through Collins Pay or externally i.e. via PDQ
- Pre-booked Value (Column AK)
- Client Customer Budget (Column AN)
- Minimum Spend (Column AO)
- Run sheet Notes (Column AR) (Listed as Admin Notes. You must tick 'include customer data' to see these.)
- Internal Notes (Column AS)
- Invoice Generated (Column AT)
- Invoice Total (AU)
- Auto confirmed (AV) - either YES or NO
- Booking Action Labels - these will display in the remaining Columns
If a user has the ‘Download Customers’ user permission enabled, the Download button on the Enquiries page will bring up an options window where they can specify whether or not to include customer data (email addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, customer requests and customer notes) in the download.
If this is ticked, the information (if it exists within a booking) will be displayed in the relevant columns. If it is left unticked, this information will not be displayed and the columns will remain blank. If the user does not have ‘Download Customers’ permission enabled, no option to choose will pop up and the CSV will automatically download without the customer data displayed.
For larger files please select the 'Email' button and the file will be sent to the email address used for your login.