With any venue, it’s inevitable that sometimes you will get no shows. It is very easy to make a note of this in Collins so that next time that person tries to book with you, a warning will flag that that customer is a previous no show.
To do this:
- Go to the diary or floorplan and bring out the list of bookings for the day by clicking on the small ‘people’ button.
- Once the list of bookings shows, click on the name of the booking that is a no show on the list.
- Once this is done the details of the booking will be shown including the ‘check-in’ panel > click the ‘NO SHOW’ button.
- Once this has been pressed, any ‘no show’ labels that have been added in your settings will show, giving you further options to record the reason why this person did not turn up. To add ‘no show’ labels, see our guide here.
Do note, no-show labels can only be attached to bookings with an email address as that creates a customer profile.
- If that customer ever tries to make another enquiry/booking, the ‘no show’ reason will flag up in the customer profile.